Monday, January 20, 2014

Music Monday (#2): Psych: The Musical

Every other Monday, I'll share a song/artist/album that I'm either currently listening to or currently obsessed with, though they often go hand-in-hand.


The song people may know more: Santa Barbara Skies, I've Heard It Both Ways, Jamaica Inspector
Song I Love Most: Shawn Hears the Theme/The Breakdown

While the musical was slightly disappointing, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm kinda grooving out to the soundtrack. So they don't make a lot of sense out of context, especially if you don't watch the show, and they're not really meant to be taken seriously, but I like it. It's fun. It's funny. It's meant for fans. Sure, not all the singing is fabulous, but they're actually pretty good.

Again, this isn't for everyone, but it should be nice for fans of the show. And it's good for when you're not feeling great and just want a laugh (same as the show! Until it gives you ALL THE FEELS).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...