Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Challenge: "Real" Book Challenge


I'm not actually that fond of most reading challenges for a variety of reasons, but this seems like one of the most do-able for me, since most of the books I read are "real" (as opposed to ebooks) anyway.

To learn more about this challenge (and because I'm terrible at explaining), see Fiction Fare's introduction post!

I'm not really into taking huge jumps and challenging myself, so I'm going to choose to aim for:

21-30 books (Real Book Snob)
(More specifically, 25 books)

If you follow me on Goodreads, you can see that my goal is to read ~40 books this year, so I think this goal makes a lot of sense. :)

Well, this sounds exciting! Let's just hope I remember to link up every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...