Monday, January 6, 2014

Music Monday (#1): CHVRCHES

Every other Monday, I'll share a song/artist/album that I'm either currently listening to or currently obsessed with, though they often go hand-in-hand.


The song by them that everyone seems to know: The Mother We Share
Other songs I love: How about all of them?

I've fallen in love with their music, especially how great Lauren Mayberry's singing is. Perhaps it's not the style of music I thought I'd ever like, but it's funky and new, and I really do like it a lot.

I say, give it a try, everyone! I never thought I'd like their music, but now I'm a tiny bit obsessed. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying this band a try right now. Literally. The Mother We Share is playing on my IPod. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! ;) I love 'em so much at the moment.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...