Thursday, April 17, 2014

Characterize It (#15): Most Loving Parents

Hosted by Em @ The YA Book Butterfly

Most Loving Parents (Parent that is actually around/big part of story)



Andi's Dad in Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Candace's Mom in We Were Liars by E. Lockhart


Hazel's Parents and Augustus' Parents in The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Sally Jackson in the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan

BUT...MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS...

 

Atticus Finch FROM To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley FROM Harry Potter (series) by J.K. Rowling

Who's your favorite literary parent that's actually around/important?

2 comments:

  1. OH YES for To Kill a Mocking Bird. I mean, most of the story and plot centred around Atticus and his decisions and his role modelling of life values to his children. I love that book so much. I also love how supportive and involved the parents were in TFIOS. I think it's super important for parents not to be ditched in books. They are huge parts of our lives, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I love Atticus Finch so much. One of my favorite literary characters EVER.

      Exactly!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...