First, I want to mention that if I don't mention you, it's likely because it's late at night, and I forgot. So thank you to all of you that are reading this. It really means so much to me that you're here, on my blog, at all. :)
2) Kayla @ Bibliophilic Nerds--I don't think I can ever say thank you enough. You've totally stuck with me through all the ups and downs of blogging, fandom, and sometimes life since I started blogging. You're such an amazing person, and I think everyone needs to get to know you because otherwise, they're missing out on a potentially really great friendship.
3) Nova @ Out of Time--It's been a while since we've really had a conversation, but you just GET me. You totally understand that I don't necessarily want sympathy when I'm upset; I just want to talk to someone that understands. And for the most part, you're one of those people. You honestly inspire me, as a person and as a blogger. You really helped me when I was just starting. I mean, I'm still at the start, but you've been so supportive since the beginning, and I can't thank you enough.
4) Jayne @ Fiction_The New Reality--Thank you for supporting me through everything. It's so cool that we live relatively close to one another, and I think we have a lot of shared experiences. Thank you for always understanding my intentions and for always being there to listen to my rants. You rock, and I can't wait to talk to you more frequently again.
5) Cal @ Read Books and Live Green--Cal, you rock my socks off. Your optimism and happiness, at least online, always makes my day. You know exactly what to say when I'm feeling down to cheer me up. You were the best co-host for our What's In the Snow? event, and I'm SO glad that it brought up together. You always brighten my day, and I can't thank you enough.
6) Eli @ Rea1ity Lapse--Eli, I'm so happy we met. We've gotten pretty close, and I've loved getting to know you. You're always here for me, and I know that I can always count on you. You've been nothing but kind to me. You're another one of those people that just totally get me, and I'm so glad to be able to consider you a friend.
7) Sonia Fuderer--I've only recently met you, Sonia, but I've loved every conversation we've had. You definitely understand me as a dancer, and your support means so much to me. It's nice to know that there's someone out there that's been where I am as a dancer, and I love being able to gush about one of my loves. Thank you so much.
8) Allison @ Sleepless Reads--We haven't talked in ages, but I just want to say thank you for always supporting me. You're such an amazing and inspiring person, and I'm so glad to consider you a friend. Thank you for everything.
9) Kaitlin @ Reading is My Treasure, Rachel Marie @ The Nerd Herd Reads, Jessica @ Just Another Teen Reading, Stacie @ Bibliophilic Nerds, Meredith @ Pandora's Books, Klaudia @ The Observant Girl Book Reviews, Emily @ Blue Eyed Bibliophile, Nikki @ Fiction Freak, Kelly @ Effortlessly Reading, Christine @ Christiney Reads/Writes/Etc, Crystal @ Crystal in Bookland, and to everyone other blogger I'm missing/can't list because this list would go on forever--THANK YOU ALL for encouraging me, inspiring me, helping me, supporting me, and so much more every single day. You guys mean so much to me, and you've helped me and this blog to get to where it is today. I can't imagine a better group of people to know and be surrounded by in the blogosphere. Thank you SO much.
10) Grace, Emily, Willa, and Meredith, aka the other Lit Up Review ladies--I don't know you all equally, but I love you all almost equally. All of you inspire me in different ways. I'm so lucky to be among such amazing people. Willa, I treasure our awkward Snapchats, fandom conversations, music recommendations, and your help and support. Emily, I truly admire you; you're always so kind and supportive, and I just have to say thank you. Grace and Meredith, we haven't really gotten to know one another yet, but you both inspire me. You're both so talented, and it's been wonderful to talk to you and work with you on Lit Up Review. Thank you! I am so fortunate to be among such an amazing group of people.
11) To all the authors that I follow, and especially those that follow me back or that I've talked to, thank you for being such an inspiration to me. Thank you for loving and supporting bloggers just like me. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me or to participate in an event or to be on my blog. Thank you for writing amazing books that make me laugh, make me cry, that touch me, that change me, that inspire me, that have made me me. Thank you for everything.
Basically, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! On my birthday, I know people try to make the day about me, but I want to take this day to thank YOU because I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for you guys. You guys are what makes this day so special and fabulous.
On another note, I'll try to have a giveaway up soon! I just have to work a few things out before I can post it, so. :D