Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dance Appreciation Week: Wrap Up


Well, this is a day late. So sorry! Everything's been messed up because I've been so busy with school. I'm still in a pretty big reading and blogging slump, and I don't have many scheduled posts, so the next few weeks will be a bit tough and posts will be scarce. I'm sorry for that, but I'm a Junior in high school with APs, finals, Regents, and a dance recital. Bear with me, please. :)

Anyway! I wanted to do something special to wrap-up Dance Appreciation Week, but school has clearly messed that up!

First, I would like to thank Kaitlin and Sonia for their wonderful guest posts and for being so excited to be a part of this week long celebration.
Second, I would like to thank anyone that took the time to check out even one of the posts from this week. It means a lot to me, even if you're not a dancer!
Third, I don't know how many people have actually read these posts, but I really enjoyed celebrating dance, so I hope you've all gained something from it to. If not, well, it made me happy, so! :)

Here's a list of all the posts! (Please note that as of 5/7, the Movies and TV shows post is being updated and fixed. Thanks!)


One last note: I'm currently researching some stuff for my WIP. It's dance-related, but I need all the help I can from dancers and non-dancers alike. It's a quick form that you can fill out that just asks for your opinion. You can fill out as little or as much as you want, and you can remain anonymous or give me your name. Everything helps as long as you don't troll me. This is just helping me to see how other people would react, as it's something that's hard to research in a book or something. If you fill this out or have already, THANK YOU SO MUCH! The answers I've received have already been extremely insightful and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...