Monday, May 5, 2014

Dance Appreciation Week: Dance on the Big and Small Screen

POST IS BEING UPDATED. SORRY!


Welp! I'm so sorry about this post being late and about not posting at all yesterday. The past few weeks have been crazy, and then I was studying for my AP, so I couldn't get my post up yesterday. Anyway, today's post is a combination of yesterday's and today's. I'll be sharing a few movies and TV shows that feature dance!

MOVIES



(And subsequent Step Up movies)






TV SHOWS


                                                             (SYTYCD Photo Source)



So there you have it! It's a bit of everything, and I hope there's a mix of shows/movies you've heard of and a healthy dose of those that you haven't. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...