Friday, February 28, 2014

A Month in Review: February 2014


Books Read in February




Reviews

Books:

Music:

Movies:

TV Episodes:

Other Posts (Highlights)
Music Monday: #3, #4
Waiting on Wednesday: #3, #3.5, #4
Characterize It: #5, #6, #7, #8

Personal and Bloggish Stuff That Happened
1. Became one of the new writers at Lit Up Review
2. Another book signing! Yay!
3. Changed some of my features and finally made banners for them!
4. Went to Barnes and Noble 3 time in one week, probably the most I've ever gone in a week.
5. Participated in (and won!) FAWM
6. 4 year anniversary of joining a forum that's very dear to me.
7. PRESIDENT'S WEEK BREAK (aka that time I was actually pretty relaxed)
8. Watched like 4 or 5 movies. Pretty impressive for me.
9. Dress rehearsal for dance! 
10. Prepping for a fun feature with Eli @ RealityLapse. :)

Hope you've all had a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...