Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Month in Review: June 2015


This has been a crazy month. I had end-of-the-year projects and finals and end-of-the-school-year stuff at the beginning of the month. Then it was Regents and college placement tests and meeting my advisor and scheduling my first semester classes (!). And then there was prom and graduation. Now, I'm buying as much college stuff as possible before I leave on vacation for almost two months. :)

Books I Read:






Book Mail:

One Dream Only by Elodie Nowodazkij
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Once Upon a Crime by PJ Brackston
Mercy: Shake the World by JM DeMatteis and Paul Johnson
Blackjack: Second Bite of the Cobra by Alex Simmons
A Sailor's Story by Sam Glanzman

Reviews:


Other Posts:


Personal:

1. I graduated high school!!! I'm so glad it's over. I'm slightly nervous about college, but I'm mostly excited.
2. This month, I began writing down happy moments of every day before going to sleep. Since starting, I had one bad day where I was just sad for no apparent reason, but it's been so helpful and has been a great way for me to start my journey towards personal happiness.
3. Prom was actually a blast! This whole time, I had been feeling pretty meh about it, and pre-prom didn't help. But once I was there and started dancing and just being around my friends, doing what I wanted and not caring about what others thought about me (because hey, I'm probably not gonna see them ever again!), I actually started to enjoy it. I ended up having a great time.
4. I saw the Royal Ballet when they were in NYC! AHHHH! I saw some of the greats of the Royal Ballet. :D
5. Had my last dance class at my studio before college. *cries*
6. Scheduled my classes for first semester, and I got my dorm assignment!

(On a random note, today's my sister's birthday, so Happy Birthday, Nessa (if you're reading this)!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...