Monday, November 9, 2015

Music Monday (#15): Spotify Playlists I've Been Listening To Lately

Every other Monday, I'll share a song/artist/album that I'm either currently listening to or currently obsessed with, though they often go hand-in-hand. Some may have special themes or surprises. This means that I might share a playlist, fan!mix, Top Ten list, etc.

Many of my past few featured songs have come from Spotify playlists, and I know I've mentioned some of those playlists before. But I thought I'd just share my favorite playlists/the ones I've been listening to quite a lot lately. There are more that I listen to from time to time, and I'm always on the lookout for new playlists, but these are the ones I have saved.

Your Favorite Coffeehouse

The first Spotify playlist I discovered. I find all/most of these on the Browse Overview, where they recommend/suggest some playlists. I haven't listened to this in a while, but it's still a go-to.


Deep Focus

For when I need to study. My savior in college so far.



Epic All Nighter

Another one for when I need to study. I don't listen to this one as much, but it's still great.


Calm Down

Great for when I'm blogging or just need some background music, though I haven't listened to this one in a few weeks.



Feel Good Indie Rock

I think Indie Rock (or similar, ie indie pop) is my favorite genre of music, though I haven't really found many of the artists yet. This is another great playlist for when I'm blogging and also when I want to discover new music/artists.



What are your favorite Spotify playlists? Do you have any recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...