Monday, October 26, 2015

Music Monday (#14): Those Girls Playlist

Every other Monday, I'll share a song/artist/album that I'm either currently listening to or currently obsessed with, though they often go hand-in-hand. Some may have special themes or surprises. This means that I might share a playlist, fan!mix, Top Ten list, etc.

I meant to post this ages ago, but I only just got around to it now. I happened to be listening to music and thinking about Those Girls by Lauren Saft, when one of them just connected and made me think of one of the characters (I can't remember which one exactly). This started the ball, and I decided to try to find songs on my phone that would fit each of the characters. I'm not completely happy with all of the choices here, but at the time, I didn't have enough time to really listen through all my songs and find the best fit, so this was the best I could do. Hope you enjoy! (On a side note, I didn't mean for three of the four songs to be by country artists, but it just happened. xD)


you belong with me // taylor swift
Alex

Oh, I remember you driving to my house
In the middle of the night.
I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're 'bout to cry.
I know your favorite songs,
And you tell me about your dreams.
Think I know where you belong,
Think I know it's with me.

Can't you see
That I'm the one
Who understands you?
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me.

you won't find this // carrie underwood
Alex and Drew

You can hold any girl that you like
Fall in love when it's easy at night
But, you'll wake up wondering why she ain't ever something better
When you're lost and run out of road
Find what I already know
In the end close is all there is
But you won't find this
No, you won't find this

need you now // lady antebellum
Mollie

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now
I just need you now.
Oh, baby, I need you now.

drunk on love // the wanted
Veronica

I'm a lover not a hater,
Not a fighter or a player
And I'll party 'till the sun comes up
Getting a hangover without a cure
We could end up anywhere but that's all part of the rush

When the lights are shining that's where you will find me
Getting drunk on love
That's what we do,
When I see you dancing
Gets me so excited
Gonna pour my love all over you

Those Girls: Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | Book Depository
Lauren Saft: Website | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...