Monday, September 14, 2015

Music Monday (#13): Oceans by Seafret

Every other Monday, I'll share a song/artist/album that I'm either currently listening to or currently obsessed with, though they often go hand-in-hand. Some may have special themes or surprises. This means that I might share a playlist, fan!mix, Top Ten list, etc.

I've missed these non-bookish posts, so here's another music recommendation! I must admit that my next few recommendations will probably be songs on Spotify's "Your Favorite Coffeehouse" playlist, but anyway. Here's Seafret's Oceans. I didn't even know Maisie Williams was in the music video, so that's an added bonus. Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...