Monday, April 20, 2015

Music Monday (#11): Gamble by Lily Rose

Every other Monday, I'll share a song/artist/album that I'm either currently listening to or currently obsessed with, though they often go hand-in-hand. Some may have special themes or surprises. This means that I might share a playlist, fan!mix, Top Ten list, etc.

I could have sworn that I'd heard this song before, but evidently not because I didn't know the song title nor the artist. Anyway, I found Spotify's "Your Favorite Coffeehouse" playlist, and I'm now in love with the whole playlist. But right away, Gamble stuck out to me. I'll definitely be checking out more of her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...