Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#12): Graceland Season 2

This feature is hosted by Breaking the Spine!
For more info on this feature, see my features page. My version is just adapted to include more than just books.

I'm so excited for Season 2!!! Actually, it airs later today, though I can't watch it for probably another two weeks. But anyway. This is such a fun but intense summer show. So many friendships and really interesting dynamics and interactions. The show is so unique from other FBI shows in that it brings together the FBI, DEA, and other agencies. But at the heart of the show, it's about the character's interactions and dynamics, and it's so great! Please check out the show if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...