Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Update :)

Hi lovelies! I'm super duper sorry I haven't been posting recently, both here and at Lit Up Review. I wanted to update you guys in case you don't follow me on Twitter, where I'm still very active. But I can't just leave you in the dark so!

Basically, I'm super busy with all my classes this year (math and science are killing me), club responsibilities, volunteering, tutoring, driver's ed, dance (total of close to 7 hours a week), and college applications. So obviously I haven't been able to read very much, let alone blog. Sure, I could probably procrastinate less and whatnot, but I have actually been better about it this year (promise!).

Of course I feel super guilty about it all, especially as the books pile higher and higher, but it should be better once applications are in and midterms are over, but there's still some time before then.

As always, I just want to think you guys for still sticking around. I know not many really view my posts anymore because a) there aren't many and b) I haven't been promoting, but even promoting takes a long time for me, especially since it usually leads to the dark procrastination hole. I used to draft and schedule posts (and schedule tweets) during my off periods, but now I spend those periods studying, doing homework, or working on apps and Twitter is blocked, so I haven't been able to do that this year (despite having more off periods).

Hopefully I'll be able to get back into the swing of things soon, but yeah! Just wanted to keep you guys in the loop. Love you all! <3

(OH WAIT! IN OTHER EXCITING NEWS: A few other ladies and I have come together to co-blog another book blog. I don't know when we're starting yet, so I don't want to announce all the details yet, but I'm really excited. Yes, it'll be even more work, but it's about discussing and viewing books with a feminist lens, so I couldn't say no. We'll see how I'll be able to juggle the three blogs once college apps are in, but I'm hopeful that I'll be able to keep up with them. Stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...