Monday, July 28, 2014

Challenge: Clear Your TBR Pile Challenge Introduction


I am so excited for this challenge, as I'm one of the two hosts. If you don't know what this challenge is about, it's either obvious by the name or you can always just click on the banner above to be taken to the intro post. This will be going on for two weeks, starting today and ending on August 11th. 

So I'm not the fastest reader, and I have a lot of other stuff going on right now, especially since Common App opens very soon (August 1st soon). I'm hoping to finish 5 books for this challenge, which probably on the low side compared to others participating, but oh well!




Hopefully I'll be able to read all of these and maybe even more! (Like my summer reading book(s).)

Are you participating? What are you planning to read? (Link up below!)


1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited! I really like challenges/blog events/etc. hosted by blogger friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...