Monday, February 3, 2014

Music Monday (#3): Nat & Alex Wolff

Every other Monday, I'll share a song/artist/album that I'm either currently listening to or currently obsessed with, though they often go hand-in-hand.


I can't even pick a favorite!

For those of you that don't remember or don't know, Nat and Alex Wolff used to be The Naked Brothers Band. But they don't go by that name anymore (I wonder why (that's me trying to be sarcastic over the internet, by the way)). They have a completely new sound, and I LOVE it. Recently, I've been so engrossed and obsessed with this album (the iTunes version has even more songs). I used to love watching The Naked Brothers Band when I was younger (no, I don't remember almost any of it, but). I completely forgot about them until Nat Wolff got the part of Issac in The Fault in Our Stars. And then I discovered this gem. I'm really excited to hear new music from them, especially now that they're both older (it's so weird to think that Alex is a few months younger than I am). Now, brb while I fangirl and eagerly await their next album.

What are you listening to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading! I appreciate all comments, and I always comment back if I can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...